Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vegas, Baby!


I'm finalizing plans for a luxury in Las Vegas series due to be published in April for Examiner.com.  I will be reporting on Trump International Hotel and possibly the Mirage and MGM.  Erin McCleskey of SK+G has been my liason for Trump.  Her professionalism has been so very appreciated!  When I decide and make final arrangements for the other two hotels, you, Dear Reader, will be the first to know. 

Don't you just LOVE Vegas?  I don't think there is another place on earth that has so much to do in such a small geographical area.  I will definitely be reporting on at least one Cirque Du Soleil show, possibly O at the Bellagio.  If you are a Vegas-lover as well, write to me with your favorite hot spots/shows/cuisine and I will try my best to check them out.   


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment