Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vegas Hotel #2--The Encore--ooooo, shiny


Hotel #2 is the Encore by Wynn.  Last time I was in Vegas, it didn't exist, so I am quite excited to explore somewhere brand-spanking new.  Any ideas for hotel #3?  I am presently leaning towards the Mirage or possibly Bellagio or Caesar's Palace.  The hotels that didn't make the list are:  Mandalay Bay for a subpar remodel, the Luxor, Excalibur and all those like it because although they are fine, they're not in the luxury category, and New York, New York for noise (or thin walls combined with constant screaming from the roller coaster outside).  I LOVE roller coasters, but not having a room next to one.  :)  I didn't include the Signature at MGM or the Venetian this time for my own reasons, but just an FYI if you don't already know--both of those hotels are absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend them.  If you have a favorite, please pass it along!    


No comments:

Post a Comment